GSA Martial arts and Fitness Equipment
Zebra Athletics is an official GSA vendor and Federal Supply Schedule 78 GSA contract holder, as recognized by the Federal Supply Service of the General Services Administration. As part of this partnership, Zebra martial arts mats, flooring cleaners and other select products are available for purchase at discounted rates to all eligible organizations in federal, state, and local governments.
Zebra is proud to supply its leading martial arts mats and fitness equipment to the men and women who serve our nation in a variety of law enforcement and other government roles.
ABOUT GSA SCHEDULE 78
GSA Schedules, (also known as Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) and Federal Supply Schedules) are long-term governmentwide contracts with commercial suppliers (like Zebra Athletics) who provide federal, state, and local government buyers access to more than 11 million commercial supplies (products) and services at volume discount pricing.
GSA Schedule 78 allows for the purchase of sports, promotional, outdoor, and recreational equipment as well as trophies and signs (SPORTS). Per SIN 192-09 (Turfs, Greens and Floors Galore), this includes but is not limited to floor (martial arts) mats, wall mats, post, courts, turf, exercise flooring, carpets, and golf greens.
GSA schedules save your agency time and money by:
- Streamlining the process of buying and acquiring products and equipment
- Offering pre-negotiated prices that give you the best value
- Giving you access to pre-qualified contractors like Zebra
- Making it easy for you to abide by Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR compliance)
- Making it easy for you to keep your facility up to date with the latest technology and innovative solutions
- Requiring less administrative time and contract documentation, since the master contract is managed by GSA
- The ability to use Blanket Purchase Agreements (an agreement established by a government buyer with a Schedule contractor to fill repetitive needs for supplies or services, per FAR 8.405-3) and Contractor Team Arrangements (an arrangement in which two or more GSA Schedule contractors team together to provide a total solution to meet a customer’s needs) when purchasing products.
In addition to the benefits you receive, your organization will also be supporting small businesses and their socioeconomic goals.
ZEBRA SUPPLIES A VARIETY OF MARTIAL ARTS AND FITNESS PRODUCTS TO GSA BUYERS
HOW TO ORDER GSA PRODUCTS
There are two ways to order Zebra GSA products:
- Find our products on the GSA Advantage website. Once you login with your credentials, you can order our products online.
- Request a full facility quote from us. We can help you place an order for the products you need.
GSA products can be purchased using a purchase card or purchase order, through the GSA Advantage website, or via the bid process.
FAQs ABOUT GSA SCHEDULES
Who is Eligible for GSA Purchases?
Eligible GSA buyers include:
- Federal agencies (military and civilian)
- Mixed ownership government corporations as identified in 31 U.S.C. § 9101
- The District of Columbia
- Qualified nonprofit agencies for the blind or other severely handicapped individuals for use in making or providing an approved commodity or service to the government
- State and local governments (for certain Schedule purchases. See the GSA website for more information).
- Contractors authorized under FAR 51
There are many more entities who are eligible, for more information on eligibility, refer to GSA Order 4800.2I.
Where Can I Find Zebra products on the GSA site?
You can find all our available GSA products on the GSA Advantage! website here.
What is Zebra Contracted to Sell?
You can view our full GSA contract terms here.
What if I have questions or issues ordering GSA Zebra products?
We are happy to assist you with your GSA purchases and questions. You can reach us via email (sales@ZebraAthletics.com), or you can call us at 800.989.8085.