Punch King Muay Thai Bags are the perfect companion for Muay Thai, self-defense, and cardio kickboxing classes. Their unique and patented design allows them to be four types of training bags at once! When you train with Punch King Muay Thai Bags, you’re training with a standard Muay Thai bag, heavy bag, uppercut bag, and even a punching dummy. Their two-tone coloring presents easily identifiable targets for precision striking, and their durable target areas allow you to feel the resistance when you land a blow. No more glancing off the side of the bag!
Whether you’re throwing jabs, crosses, hooks, uppercuts, knees, elbows, or any type of kick, the Punch King Muay Thai Bag can withstand a strike from any angle. They even come with two types of hanging options: hang on a single point to “chase the bag” or hang from two points for added stability while training.
Punch King Muay Thai Bags are Manufactured for the Rigors of Gym Training or Home Use
- 4 bags in one! Eliminate the need for most other training bags
- Perform any type of strike on a single bag
- Made from an extremely durable synthetic leather shell
- Shredded poly–fiber packing makes for a comfortable striking surface
- Balanced center weight and interior foam rubber lining keeps the bag’s shape and alleviates settling
- Ultra-strong nylon-reinforced seams
- Top hanging D-rings allow for easy installation and two hanging options
- The backside of the bag can be used as a traditional heavy bag
- Bags can be placed on the ground for floor striking and ground and pound training
- Bag weight: 130 lbs.
- Dimensions: 15″ x 68″
The New “Standard” for Muay Thai Bag Training
The problem with standard Muay Thai bags is they do not present specific “targets” for different types of strikes. Every strike lands on the bag the same way, often glancing off the side of the bag. Punch King Muay Thai Bags reinvent the way you train by presenting you with an opponent to strike at, allowing you to visualize what you are hitting and keep your mind focused while training.
The top section of the Punch King Muay Thai Bag is designed to resemble the head of a person, allowing you to practice jabs, crosses, hooks, and uppercuts as if you are striking a real target, and allowing you to incorporate clinch work as well. The lower section of the bag is designed to resemble the midsection/groin of a person, allowing you to fine–tune your body shots, knees, and kicks.
Punch King Muay Thai Bags are the revolutionary way for anyone to improve the timing and accuracy of their striking arts. Whether you are a professional fighter, learning self-defense techniques, or are just looking for a better cardio kickboxing bag, these Muay Thai bags are the best way to train.
Features & Specs
Production variance no greater than 5 MM or 3/16 to be expected.
Zebra Care and Maintenance Instructions
Zebra Mat Installation Guide
Zebra Mat Cutting Instructions
Zebra Cleaning Instructions